A bigger Holland Grill have been suggested for years, and now its here. Introducing the Pinnacle gas grill, and it's the biggest of all of our Holland grills. With 726 square inches of cooking grid surface, it will easily grill up to 8 large whole chickens at once to a tender, juicy golden-brown. The Pinnacle will be ideal for when the whole family is coming over, or for any large gathering. Just another one of our well designed and beautiful grills by Holland, backed by our 5 year rust-through warranty. The Pinnacle Grill is constructed of Stainless Steel for a long life and top performance. The cabinet design with access door makes it easy to get to the LP/ Propane tank, and allows room for storage of BBQ tools.
• Cast-iron burner
• 2 stainless steel cooking grids
• No-rust aluminum drip pan
• Stainless steel fasteners
• Rotary spark igniter (1-yr warranty)
• One-temperature setting
• Aluminum bottom shell
• Smoking tray built-in
• Lid thermometer
• Slow-cook/steaming feature
• Deluxe control knob/trim
• Cabinet door and storage
• Stainless steel towel-bar handle
• Textured steel cabinet side panels
• NuStone side shelves
• BTU'S: 25,000
• Cooking Hours: Approximately 20 hours per 20 lb Tank
• Shelf-to-Shelf Width: 57.5"
• Height: 51", and 67" with the lid open
• Depth: 33"
• Cooking Grid Dimensions: 726 square inches (up to 8 whole chickens)
• Shipping Weight: 210 lbs
• Approved Orifice Sizes: Propane/ LP #53, Natural Gas #45
• 5 year limited warranty aqainst rust-through-or-burn out on top or bottom shelf
• 1 year warrany on all functional Parts
• lifetime warranty on cooking grid and cast iron burner
- 20 lb LP/ Propane tank is not included.
- Grill can be easily converted to Natural Gas (requires the 12' Quick Disconnect Hose which
is purchased separately, and is converted before the grill is shipped).
A note about Stainless Steel:
Various research might show that our stainless grill uses 14,000 BTU's and the aluminum grills are set for over 20,000 BTU. For an explanation of this: BTU rating is simply a calculation based primarily on gas pressure & orifice size, or the amount & type of gas burning per hour (heat output per hour). Since stainless steel retains heat better than the other grill materials, it requires less gas to heat the grills to the same temperature, therefore the stainless steel grills are intentionally designed with a slightly smaller orifice in the gas valve than black grills. You could say that these grills get better "gas mileage" than black grills. All full sized Holland grills, no matter which material, are designed to heat to the SAME temperature. It is Temperature that cooks your food, not BTU's.